Guix system with home-environment

From: phodina
Subject: Guix system with home-environment
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 11:38:08 +0000

Hi,

I just want to ask if it's possible to create an image which has both the
operating-system and home-environment configuration together.

Currently the way to build them is to do:

;; Guix System
guix system build os.scm

;; Guix Home
guix home build home.scm

However, if I want to build and test a VM, I'm missing the home environment.

Would it be the correct way to add additional record to user-account
definition, which would instantiate the home-environment for the particular
user?

Or is there another way how to do that?

Petr