Re: downgrade issue on guix system

From: Alexander Asteroth
Subject: Re: downgrade issue on guix system
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 13:06:19 +0100

No I did not play around with branches. What I did was
- changed my config
- reconfigured
- rebooted
- failed
- booted second last config
- fixed config
- reconfigured
- rebooted
- OK
- pulled
- added cups
- reconfigured
---->>> ERROR

I just tried again. Did a

GUIX_PROFILE="~/.guix-profile" &&      . "$GUIX_PROFILE/etc/profile"
hash guix
guix system reconfigure .../config.scm

Same error.

Is there a way to find out what goes wrong? And why I have something
installed that is newer than what I get over the guix channel?

-- Alex