Re: using german language

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: using german language
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 11:11:20 +0100

Hi,

[- mailman@gnu.org]

> As a German native speaker I am asking if it makes sense to write in German.

There are a few German native speakers reading these lists (I read and
write German, too, but I’m lousy with email).  If you’re uncomfortable
expressing yourself in English it’s fine to use another language that
you are more comfortable with.  Sometimes it’s better to optimize
communication than it is to maximize reach.

> I suppose, if I will write in German, only some people can read it,
> and I would get help only from some people. Is that right? Or will it
> be translated for English speaking people?

There is not automatic translation.

--
Ricardo