Reduce (use-module... to minimally required set

From: Mortimer Cladwell
Subject: Reduce (use-module... to minimally required set
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 03:12:25 -0500

Hi,
I have taken the Artanis packaging recipe from guile-xyz.scm and modified
it to suit my needs.  For the (use-module... section I simply copied all
the modules required by guile-xyz.scm.  I suspect Artanis requires a much
smaller subset. Is there a way to report modules actually used so I can
reduce the (use-module... statement to the bare minimum?
Thanks
Mortimer