printer installed, now scanner ?

From: Gottfried
Subject: printer installed, now scanner ?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 17:51:41 +0000

Hi,
thanks very much for Your detailed description. Beside me many newcomers to guix will be thankful as well.

Now after hours my printer is working. Wonderful
Everything worked as You proposed.

The hp device manager still does n´t work, when I klick on it. On it I would be able to choose scanning also.

Next step:
How can I install a scanner, because my printer can also scan.
I installed a scanning program: "simple scan" "xsane" "gimp" in hoping to be able to scan. But it doesn't.

in http://localhost:631 there is no possibility to add a scanning programm to my printer.

What can I do?

gottfried