Re: How to work with npm from guix shell

From: Roland Everaert
Subject: Re: How to work with npm from guix shell
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 12:55:27 +0000

Hello,

Removing the '-g' option allows me to go further, however, I encounter some
dependency problems.

I will get in touch with the project maintainer to get more help.

BTW, is there any articles that go in depth with the use of guix shell?

I have still difficulties to get en environment right and to understand all the
subtelties of the available options for the command.

Thanks for the help,

Roland Everaert
---
Use the F.O.S.S., Luke