Re: Declare swap partition in config

From: Antwane Mason
Subject: Re: Declare swap partition in config
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 18:51:25 -0500

Tobias,

Thank you for your help! You were right that the partition type was the
problem.

Calling mkswap did not change the partition's type,  but deleting and
recreating the partition with the swap type worked. I had to change my
config with the new partition's UUID and then do system reconfigure.

Now, my swap partition is activated on start as expected!

Regards,
Antwane