Re: Guix website and CI is unavailable in Russia

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Guix website and CI is unavailable in Russia
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 18:06:06 +0100

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear that you can't access the ci. At least, I don't think it's an
intentional block from the Guix project. The website and ci are located at the
MDC, in Berlin. We also have a second official build farm in Bordeaux, France.
If you don't have it already configured, try it: https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org.

Now if Russia decides to create its own great firewall, we might have a
solution. There's already a mirror for Chinese users, so we could set one up
for Russians if need be.