Re: Activate multiple profiles inside emacs

From: Justin Veilleux
Subject: Re: Activate multiple profiles inside emacs
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2022 11:31:13 -0500

I use direnv for this. You could set up your profiles, then, in the envrc,
source all of them in order(I personally would keep sourcing the emacs specific
profile separately though). There is a package (emacs-direnv) which integrates
emacs and direnv which makes the sort of workflow you are describing seamless.

Cheers.