Re: Guix for Corporate "Batch Jobs"?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Guix for Corporate "Batch Jobs"?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 17:49:23 +0900

Hi Phil,

Thank you so much, yes, this does help!

I was thinking of profit/loss simulations for millions of transactions at large
financial companies.  They typically have purpose-built libraries written in C
and rely on server farms and beefy databases.   The acceptable range of input
for such systems are quite limited and they do fail due to bad data, wrong
assumptions of dates, business events, and so forth.

And I am always looking for a good place to start for international worker
cooperatives spread around the globe.  Providing 24 hour "dev/op" network with
Guix as one of the core competencies might do😄

-Yasu