Re: to run a package that isn't shown in the application menu

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: to run a package that isn't shown in the application menu
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 17:57:58 +0000

Hi,
I installed Guix as my system and not Guix as a package manager on a foreign distro.

Gottfried

Am 10.03.22 um 00:06 schrieb jeremy@korwin-zmijowski.fr:
Hi Gottfried !

I assume you have installed Guix as a package manager on a foreign distribution (that's how we call Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Fedora and so on which are not Guix System).

It could help if you tell us what is yours.

Cheers