Re: to run a package that isn't shown in the application menu

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: to run a package that isn't shown in the application menu
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 18:43:28 +0000

These packages are lacking a launcher icon:

mc (midnight commander) ( I can start it in the command-line.)
network-manager-applet (for MATE Desktop)
mate-applets
texlive-todonotes

Am 10.03.22 um 08:35 schrieb Julien Lepiller:
In general, you can run the app from the command-line. Don't point directly to the store, because the path might change after an update.

However this is only a workaround. The proper solution is to fix the packaging. Which packages are lacking a launcher icon?