Re: Problem when packaging Avizo

From: Pier-Hugues Pellerin
Subject: Re: Problem when packaging Avizo
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 15:26:34 -0400

Hello,

Thanks for your reply, work got in the way of fun and I didn't have time to
reply.

I've run two different machines: a laptop and a desktop, I've copied the
avizo file on the desktop
and I was able to build it without any changes or issues using the same
command and similar directory structure.

I don't know if it's related or not, but when I tried to build the package
on my laptop my desktop machine was down and I do use it as a substitute, I
believe I've seen errors or warnings but I didn't pay attention to it. I
can try later this weekend to reproduce it.

I am going to make a patch adding avizo.

Thanks everyone.

--
ph,
http://heykimo.com