Guix on 32-bit x86 systems

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Guix on 32-bit x86 systems
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 14:43:57 -0700

Hi, I wonder do people recommend running Guix as the primary OS on
32-bit x86 systems?  I have some old 32-bit 80x86 (Pentium) PCs that
were running Fedora and of course Fedora had dropped support for
32-bit x86 some time ago.

I am curious how would Guix work on such hardware.   These old PCs may
have memory of 4 GB or less.  Would that be an issue for running Guix
as Guix tries to build software from sources and the build  process
may not be possible on systems without much RAM.    Thanks for info on
this