Re: Latam keyboard layout changed, how can I get the old one back?

From: pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)
Subject: Re: Latam keyboard layout changed, how can I get the old one back?
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 11:50:50 +0200

On Wed, Apr 06, 2022 at 10:00:55PM +0000, Luis Felipe wrote:
> I'm currently using Guix System (guix ab98b51), and noticed that I
> can't type less-than (<) and greater-than (>) signs anymore, even
> though I didn't change the keyboard-layout in my system definition
> (or anywhere else):

Perhaps a bug in xkeyboard-config, but there are no recent commits
changing xkeyboard-config.  If so, the virtual Linux console
(Ctrl+Alt+F2 etc.) should be affected too.  Is it?  Except you could
try a commit before and after bcfff754?  But I don’t see relevant
changes in

less /gnu/store/*-xkeyboard-config*/share/X11/xkb/symbols/latam

Xorg is using xf86-input-libinput now (guix commit 2e55a4c6b915), but
that cannot be at fault, because ab98b51ef is older …  I see no other
changes to Xorg in recent commits.

Regards,
Florian