Re: was I hacked?

From: jgart
Subject: Re: was I hacked?
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 23:08:15 -0400

On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 21:11:32 -0400 Christine Lemmer-Webber
<cwebber@dustycloud.org> wrote:
> It was for you.  Since guix pull operates via a git pull, I think it
> should be possible to figure out what the state of the previous branch
> was when the weirdness occured.

Got it. Thanks

> In terms of where to push, you can push to pretty much any forge out
> there.  Notabug, Gitlab, etc etc etc.

What I not sure of is what path on my system to find the suspicious
branch/git repo pulled down by `git/guix pull` so I can push it somewhere.

In other words, where does `guix pull` clone the git repo to?

If you know off the top of your head it would be helpful otherwise
I'll find some time to start digging around for it since I've never
explored where exactly guix pull clones the git repo.

I guess somewhere in the /gnu/store/...?