Blender has no denoiser

From: Haider Mirza
Subject: Blender has no denoiser
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:02:03 +0100

The Guix installation of Blender has no denoiser.
Blender's compositor says that Blender is compiled without "OpenImageDenoise"

Last time I checked OIDN (OpenImageDenoise) is free software and all it's dependancies are also. I tried to packaged OIDN but it just ended up being a massive pain and It's depenadancy (ispc) just refused to compile.
Can you suggest some sort of solution (The IRC has no answers)
--
Haider Mirza via Emacs on a GNU/Linux system