stumpwm on guix - "sb-cltl2" issues

From: Benjamin Slade
Subject: stumpwm on guix - "sb-cltl2" issues
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 18:29:37 -0600

I'm trying to run my long-standing stumpwm init.lisp on a recent Guix install,
using the packaged stumpwm, however when it launches, it fails to process the
init.lisp and gives me an "Don't know how to REQUIRE sb-cltl2." error.

I've set the SBCL_HOME variable both in .xprofile and in the init.lisp itself
[via `(sb-posix:putenv "SBCL_HOME=/run/current-system/profile/lib/sbcl/")' ],
but this doesn't seem to help.

Is there a good way around this? (On my other system I just compile stumpwm
from source and install; I don't know if that makes a difference here.)

 —Ben