404 errors with hpcguix-web (e.g. for /packages.json)

From: Mekeor Melire
Subject: 404 errors with hpcguix-web (e.g. for /packages.json)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 21:07:21 +0000

Thank you for the hint. hpcguix-web is awesome! I installed it locally
with the following declaration:

;; added modules: (guix channels) (gnu services web)
(service hpcguix-web-service-type
  (hpcguix-web-configuration
    (specs
      #~(define site-config
          (hpcweb-configuration
            (channels
              (cons*
                ;; ...
                %default-channels
                )))))))

When I open the website (http://127.0.0.1:5000) in the browser, no
packages are listed and the browser console shows 404-errors occurring
for the following routes:

http://127.0.0.1:5000/static/css/code.css
http://127.0.0.1:5000/static/images/h-separator-darker.png
http://127.0.0.1:5000/packages.json
http://127.0.0.1:5000/static/images/favicon.png

Does hpcguix-web depend on a web-server (like nginx) to server a certain
folder? Or what am I missing?

2022-04-27 / 20:37 / rekado@elephly.net: