Re: Screen sharing ungoogled-chromium

From: Giovanni Biscuolo
Subject: Re: Screen sharing ungoogled-chromium
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 19:41:07 +0200

Hi phodina

this sounds like an upstream bug, or do you think it depends on Guix
packaging?

phodina via <help-guix@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm attempting to share my screen in the chromium browser (100.0.4896.127-1).
>
> I've enabled the #enable-webrtc-pipewire-capturer flag and I also have
> xdg-desktop-portal install on my Guix System.
>
> However, when I click in Teams

do you mean Microsoft Teams?

I never used that service, sorry I cannot help here.

[...]

> Does somebody use the screen sharing feature?

I regurarly use the screen sharing feature in Jitsi and it works out of
the box (some previous ungoogled-chromium had issues with video on
Jisti, depending on servers)

HTH! Gio'

--
Giovanni Biscuolo