Re: guix build: error: gcry_md_hash_buffer: Function not implemented

From: Mekeor Melire
Subject: Re: guix build: error: gcry_md_hash_buffer: Function not implemented
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 17:14:14 +0000

> Sorry. I meant "./configure --localstatedir=/var > --sysconfdir=/etc".

Hi, thanks.

Is the --sysconfdir necessary?

I've never used that. What does it mean or where should I get the TLDR/RTFM(L) on it?

The only thing I know is that this command is instructed in info node "(guix) Building from Git", i.e. in Guix' manual's chapter "22.1 Building from Git". Unfortunately, in the manual as a whole, there is no documentation that explains what this argument does.