Re: pypi import certs issues caused by clock synchronisation issue [fixe

From: James R. Haigh (+ML.GNU.Guix subaddress)
Subject: Re: pypi import certs issues caused by clock synchronisation issue [fixed]
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 14:51:53 +0100

Hi c4droid,

At Z+0800=2023-05-09Tue08:55:12, c4droid sent:
> Thanks for the hint, I just checked my system services noticed the ntp is not
> install on my system, after set it up, everything is normal.

Everything being normal, I guess that that means that your cert problems also
went away. :-)

Kind regards,
James.
--
Wealth doesn't bring happiness, but poverty brings sadness.
Sent from Debian with Claws Mail, using email subaddressing as an alternative