Specifying licenses that are not included with guix

From: nils
Subject: Specifying licenses that are not included with guix
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 11:36:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm currently packaging vim plugins. This is mostly going well, but I've hit
some license-related issues.

1. What do I do if a package specifies a license that is not included in
guix/licenses.scm ? For example, vim-sandwich uses the NYSL license [1]
(between public-domain and WTFPL), coc.nvim is the originator of the "Anti 996"
License [2] (modified version of MIT / expat).

2. What do I do if a package specifies no license at all? For example see
https://github.com/coderifous/textobj-word-column.vim/issues/11

[1]
https://github.com/machakann/vim-sandwich/blob/c5a2cc438ce6ea2005c556dc833732aa53cae21a/doc/sandwich.txt#L6-L8
[2]