Message by a novice

From: anguriamelone
Subject: Message by a novice
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 20:31:37 +0200 (CEST)

Hi to everyone.

I am a novice in GNU Guix, so far I used Trisquel GN-Linux 9.0.2 (i686), but at
the end of April the support for the i686 version has been discontinued.
Nevertheless I want to continue using free (as in freedom) software and,
getting set to install the iso image, if I don't ask for too muchas an abosulte
beginner, I would like to know what are the basic command lines corresponding
to those of Trisquel GNU-Linux below:

sudo apt update

sudo apt upgrade

sudo apt install (package name)

sudo apt remove --purge (package name)

sudo apt search (package name)

sudo apt autoremove

sudo apt purge

sudo apt autoclean

sudo apt clean

   Thanks for the attention and kind regards.

                  Piriponzolo