Re: OBS Studio memory leak

From: Ott Joon
Subject: Re: OBS Studio memory leak
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 16:03:40 +0200 (CEST)

Awesome! Worked for me, too!
Also fixed the issue with the gst-plugin-helper memory leak.
So it must have all been to do something with the mesa shader cache.
VLC seems to struggle playing an HEVC encoded 2K video however while mpv does
it just fine.
virt-manager is running smoothly again.

13. juuni 2023 16:04 poolt contact@robbyzambito.me: