Re: OBS Studio memory leak

From: Ott Joon
Subject: Re: OBS Studio memory leak
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 10:05:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hey

Tried the same thing in VLC and it freezes on GPU accel and starts leaking
memory while also becoming hard to kill.
Maybe this also explains why some mpv GPU accel settings don't work also in the
exact same way.
I have an AMD RX 6900 XT on this machine.

I could probably try this on the laptop with Intel and the unmentionable video
devices.

PS: Might need to switch to a traditional email service or get my own up and
running. Tutanota is just no good for this mailing list stuff.
Ott

13. juuni 2023 10:50 poolt glv@posteo.net: