Re: Racket REPL not working

From: Chris Keschnat
Subject: Re: Racket REPL not working
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 06:52:48 +0200

Hi,
to me/on my machine this seems to be some environment issue.

Locations are the same:
#+begin_src sh
  ck@brak ~  $ guix shell racket -- which racket
  /gnu/store/36ckdvyykaz3y5xbcvsbjqj4c7sazgsm-profile/bin/racket

  ck@brak ~  $ which racket
  /home/ck/.guix-profile/bin/racket
  ck@brak ~  $ ll /home/ck/.guix-profile/bin/racket
  lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 65 01.01.1970 01:00
  /home/ck/.guix-profile/bin/racket ->
  /gnu/store/z0a42imbmy6563wvdavapb6c8vbi1s1z-racket-8.8/bin/racket
#+end_src

I can run racket in a guix shell:
#+begin_src sh
  ck@brak ~  $ guix shell racket -- racket
  Welcome to Racket v8.8 [cs].

#+end_src

And also when I use the full path:
#+begin_src sh
  ck@brak ~  $ ll /home/ck/.guix-profile/bin/racket
  lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 65 01.01.1970 01:00
  /home/ck/.guix-profile/bin/racket ->
  /gnu/store/z0a42imbmy6563wvdavapb6c8vbi1s1z-racket-8.8/bin/racket

  ck@brak ~  $ /gnu/store/36ckdvyykaz3y5xbcvsbjqj4c7sazgsm-profile/bin/racket
  Welcome to Racket v8.8 [cs].

#+end_src

Just using ~racket~ segfaults.