Re: VSCode DevContainer for Guix? (Yasuaki Kudo)

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: VSCode DevContainer for Guix? (Yasuaki Kudo)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 08:50:56 +0900

Thank you for this, yes, this is exactly the kind if idea I had in mind,
although I was assuming that Guix docker would be super bare bones by almost
default 😄

I think keeping the core of your software benefits the entire system, making it
secure and keeping the cost down for storage, hosting and running.

So that's why I am interested 😄

-Yasu