Re: Icon confusion

From: Simon Tournier
Subject: Re: Icon confusion
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 17:25:51 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 at 22:53, Richmond <dnomhcir@gmx.com> wrote:
> Since installing icecat using guix on Debian 11, I now find that when I
> launch Seamonkey or Firefox they appear with the Icecat icon in the
> panel, and also identify as GNU Icecat in the top bar. I am using Gnome
> Classic. Why is this icon mix-up occurring?

From:
        Icecat Firefox Seamonkey Icon mix-up
        Richmond <dnomhcir@gmx.com>
        Sat, 26 Aug 2023 22:53:17 +0100
        id:ab7f9cbd-591b-7812-c682-71b76f4aff40@gmx.com
        https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2023-08
        https://yhetil.org/guix/ab7f9cbd-591b-7812-c682-71b76f4aff40@gmx.com

On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 at 13:55, iii_iii <iii_iii@aol.co.uk> wrote:
> Since installing icecat using guix on Debian 11, I now find that when I
> launch Seamonkey or Firefox they appear with the Icecat icon in the
> panel, and also identify as GNU Icecat in the top bar. I am using Gnome
> Classic. Does anyone know why is this icon mix-up occurring?

Thanks for raising the issue but once is enough. :-)

Cheers,
simon