Store file names / how to intern files in subdirectory?

From: Nils Landt
Subject: Store file names / how to intern files in subdirectory?
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 08:49:23 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm working on my home-systemd-service, and systemd cares about the file name
behind links. Specifically, it emits a warning when the file name of the link
target does not match the link name.
Example:
ls -alh ~/.config/systemd/user/default.target.wants/greenclip.service ->
/home/nl/.config/systemd/user/default.target.wants/greenclip.service ->
/gnu/store/pznbc8xxhfkwxjbaff9h982cy4df1y1a-greenclip.service

results in this log message:
"default.target: Wants dependency dropin
/home/nl/.config/systemd/user/default.target.wants/greenclip.service target
/gnu/store/pznbc8xxhfkwxjbaff9h982cy4df1y1a-greenclip.service has different
name".

Still, I would like to fix this warning.
The file is a serialized configuration created with (mixed-text-file
"greenclip.service" (serialize-configuration ...)).
If I change the first argument to "test/greenclip.service", I get an error, so
it's really just the file name, not a path.
I understand it makes no sense to try to get /gnu/store/greenclip.service, but
would it be possible to achieve
/gnu/store/pznbc8xxhfkwxjbaff9h982cy4df1y1a-greenclip.service/some-directory/greenclip.service?
 Or are files always saved at the "top level" of the store?

Nils