Re: guix pull performance

From: Ignas Lapėnas
Subject: Re: guix pull performance
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 14:24:40 +0300

Hi,

I’m fairly new to the Guix scene, but recently there was a discussion about it
on devel-guix@gnu.org mailing list. So far it works as designed, because every
time you use guix pull, they have to recompile every package definition.
I’m a complete pleb when it comes to guile development, so take it with a heavy
grain of salt.

You can check for more information in the devel archive:
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=Guix+pull+speed&submit=Search%21&idxname=guix-devel&max=20&result=normal&sort=score>

Hope that helps,
Ignas