Re: Stuck installing guix package manager on Fedora with selinux

From: Markku Korkeala
Subject: Re: Stuck installing guix package manager on Fedora with selinux
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:32:29 +0300

Hi,

actually you do not need to have selinux disabled with the rpm packages,
I'm running SELinux in enforcing mode. That is something I do not want
disable either :) Some selinux-stuff is also included in the package:

rpm -ql guix | grep selinux
/usr/lib64/guile/3.0/site-ccache/gnu/packages/selinux.go
/usr/share/guile/site/3.0/gnu/packages/selinux.scm
/usr/share/selinux/packages/guix-daemon.cil

Best regards,
Markku