Re: guix + fish shell help

From: Alexis Simon
Subject: Re: guix + fish shell help
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 10:32:02 -0700

Thanks so much for the pointers, not sure I understand all the intricacies but managed to solve all my issues with this (a bit more manual as I was getting errors with the eval part)

if status is-interactive
╎   # Commands to run in interactive sessions can go here
╎   # >>> conda initialize >>>
╎   # !! Contents within this block are managed by 'conda init' !!
╎   if test -f /home/alexis/opt/conda/bin/conda
╎ ╎ eval /home/alexis/opt/conda/bin/conda "shell.fish" "hook" $argv | source
╎   end
╎
╎   if test -f "/home/alexis/opt/conda/etc/fish/conf.d/mamba.fish"
╎   ╎   source "/home/alexis/opt/conda/etc/fish/conf.d/mamba.fish"
╎   end
╎   # <<< conda initialize <<<
╎   fish_add_path -P -p ~/.cargo/bin
╎   fish_add_path -P -p ~/.nix-profile/bin
╎   fish_add_path -P -p ~/.guix-profile/bin
╎   fish_add_path -P -p ~/.config/guix/current/bin
end

Now the guix shell path is correctly prepended to my path!

Best,
Alexis