Re: guile-hoot install reproducibly crashes at 41% build

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: guile-hoot install reproducibly crashes at 41% build
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 08:40:16 -0700

Hi Dave,

On Sun, Oct 29 2023, Thompson, David wrote:

> That's good to know! Thanks for the tip. I'm behind the times on that
> detail.

Your humility makes me feel ashamed for confusing you.

My proposal to adopt a framework testing for installed programs similar
to Debian's autopkgtest---while dropping build-time tests in unpacked
source trees---was merely a proposal and received no positive or
supportive comments so far.

Sorry that my message was phrased so carelessly.

Kind regards
Felix