Re: guix package -u . --dry-run equivalent for guix home

From: Remco van 't Veer
Subject: Re: guix package -u . --dry-run equivalent for guix home
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 09:42:47 +0100

2023/12/06, Efraim Flashner:

>> Is it possible to get an package update dry-run like output for guix
>> home?
>
> I'll run 'guix home build <path-to-file> -n' to see what's going to be
> built.

That's a bit more informative but currently it only tells me it's going
to download some new version of guix.  Running build without -n reveals
it will download and install a lot more..

How are people (with update junky tendencies like me) using guix-home?
Run guix-home-reconfigure after every guix-pull?