Re: Abstractio of Dovecot Users

From: Marek Paśnikowski
Subject: Re: Abstractio of Dovecot Users
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 19:43:54 +0100

> > I recently completed the monumental project of self-hosting my email
> > on Guix, all by myself.
>
> Kudos! Will you please blog about your experience or add something to
> the Cookbook? [1]
>
> Kind regards
> Felix
>
> [1] https://guix.gnu.org/en/cookbook/en/guix-cookbook.html

I am back with good news: I figured out how to serve a GIT repository on a
subdomain. My current system configuration is shared here [1]. The point of
entry for the mail server is "wip-mail-services" in izumi.org or
system-configuration.scm .

I have not invested any effort into modularization because I had decided
halfway through that I will reconstruct my server from scratch on a new,
dedicated computer with extra hardware features like data redundancy.

[1] https://git.marekpasnikowski.pl/izumi/.git/

PS: Does this mailing list support NNTP? I am planning to finally configure
Emacs GNUS for all of my communications and would appreciate knowing, that I
am not going to waste time trying to achieve something impossible.