Re: mobile phone with LineageOS, iodeOS, Replicant...

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: mobile phone with LineageOS, iodeOS, Replicant...
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 05:49:02 -0800

Hi Gottfried,

On Thu, Dec 21 2023, Gottfried wrote:

> which mobile phone would You support with which free software?

I'm not sure it is free but I am enjoying an ancient Google Pixel 3a
with CalyxOS.

For the first time in thirteen years, I felt comfortable typing anything
on a mobile device. I depended on phones until 2009 and then rejected
them. I am happy with what I have now.

For service, I use a JMP.chat number and their SIM card.

Please stick around, however, and you should get more sophisticated
answers. Thanks for using free software!

Kind regards
Felix