herd cow-store on installed system

From: Tobias
Subject: herd cow-store on installed system
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2024 15:24:45 +0000

Hi, i'm writing a installer for a custom guix system and try to make my own
ISO. I have a working install script that works while using the guix live
image. Now that i making my own iso, by customizing a guix system in a vm, i
don't have the cow-store service (i get error herd error: service 'cow-store'
could not be found when running herd start cow-store /mnt). Is there some way
to install the service or equivalent to change the cow store directory? I can't
find any information online.