Cross-compilation arm-none-eabi

From: Kristoffer Ström
Subject: Cross-compilation arm-none-eabi
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 10:20:07 +0000

Hello!

I'm trying to use `qmk` to build firmware for my keyboard, but i'm
running into cross complilation issues that i have no idea where to
start on.

When running in a shell with `qmk` i get

arm-none-eabi-gcc: command not found

The only maybe related package i've been able to find is
`raspi-arm-chainloader`, however this fails to build (it seems also in
CI)

https://data.guix.gnu.org/revision/45a6af1c18b254e2a5bb26c6bab465c3d4476a75/package/raspi-arm-chainloader/0.1?locale=en_US.UTF-8

<- link to failing build on data.guix.gnu.org

Am i missing something? How would i make the cross-compile gcc available
in a shell environment?

Thx, Kristoffer