Re: trivial-build-system: ld can't find existing store files

From: Christina O'Donnell
Subject: Re: trivial-build-system: ld can't find existing store files
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 20:49:16 +0000

Hi Simon,

Okay I can believe this, I'm only just learning about the autoconf and co. I've already submitted a patch, but I'm happy to change it to gnu-build-system if it'll make it simpler. autoconf is more automatic than I've given it credit for!

I've put it on my list of things to get back to when I next have a clean checkout.

Kind regard,
Christina O'Donnell