Re: Make a simple guile script to a package - source local file

From: Théo Tyburn
Subject: Re: Make a simple guile script to a package - source local file
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 21:28:44 +0000

Hi again,

Now I want to package a python script that has some dependencies on
python packages.

How do I go about packaging it to make the script available from the command
line
without polluting the environment with the dependencies ? I am looking
for a similar effect to running `guix shell python python-a python-b
python-c -- my_script.py` but without re-entering the profile env all
the time. Probably I could achieve this by making a profile and launch
my script from a bash file that sources the profile beforehand, but this
seems tedious. I would like to automate all this, in guile.

Any hints ?