Re: Adding shell commands the .profile with guix home

From: Andrew Stubbs
Subject: Re: Adding shell commands the .profile with guix home
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 12:23:08 +0000

Thanks, this is what I needed.

Can we get something like this example added to the manual? I now see
that the bash example is similar, but this stuff was really not
obvious to me. The "type text-config" is also presented, throughout
the manual, entirely without explanation, but maybe that would be
clear to me if I knew more about scheme/guile?

Thanks again

Andrew