same package defined in multiple channels?

From: Andy Tai
Subject: same package defined in multiple channels?
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 00:15:02 -0800

Hi, I wonder if I have multiple Guix channels, and the same package is
defined in multiple channels, of different versions, what would happen
if I do guix pull?   Would the first package definition encountered in
the first channel containing the definition of this package in the
channel list be used, shadowing the other definitions in later
channels?