Re: Building a Docker image for GitLab-CI

From: Suhail
Subject: Re: Building a Docker image for GitLab-CI
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 12:36:24 +0000

Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr> writes:

> Initially, I built an image with ‘guix system image -t docker …’ but
> that doesn’t work because then the image’s “entry point” is shepherd,
> but shepherd never returns.

Did you try resetting the entrypoint in .gitlab-ci.yml using the
image:entrypoint keyword? [1]

[1]: <https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/yaml/#imageentrypoint>

--
Suhail

This email is not an offer capable of acceptance, does not evidence an
intention to enter into an agreement, has no operative effect until a
definitive agreement is signed in writing by both parties, and that no
party should act in reliance on the email or any representations of the
sender until a definitive agreement is signed in writing by both
parties.