Re: Home service for mbsync?

From: Miguel Ángel Moreno
Subject: Re: Home service for mbsync?
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 11:15:20 +0100

On February 21, 2024 9:47:59 PM GMT+01:00, Felix Lechner via
<help-guix@gnu.org> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone have an 'mbsync' home service, please? Thanks!
>
>Kind regards
>Felix

At RDE we have a home-isync-service-type[1] to synchronize IMAP maildirs and a
home-goimapnotify-service-type[2] to listen to events on the mailbox and run
arbitrary actions when new mail arrive. If you use our mail features[3] this is
plug and play, otherwise you can achieve the same outcome with the home
services.

[1]: https://github.com/abcdw/rde/blob/master/src/gnu/home-services/mail.scm
[2]: https://github.com/abcdw/rde/blob/master/src/rde/home/services/mail.scm
[3]: https://github.com/abcdw/rde/blob/master/src/rde/features/mail.scm