abstract question about guix

From: matt
Subject: abstract question about guix
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 20:31:49 -0500

If could please contemplate a script that installs utilities before other
certain
things are installed after first a minimal install of a distribution of
GNU/Linux onto the computer. What if the package manager that the
script would use were guix? What systems like typical setups usually
found on free systems, particularly setups or configurations that
have X setup differently or displayed differently? I am not just
writing: I plan to use this sort of logic with a minimal install
of Trisquel.