Re: You're invited to the first patch review session!

From: Daniel Littlewood
Subject: Re: You're invited to the first patch review session!
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 17:10:56 +0000

HI, just to clear up the timezone issue a bit - I think the ical file
higher up is *not* correct:

* I think the meeting is at 18:00 UTC, which is the same as 18:00 GMT,
which is the same (on March 7th) as 18:00 London time
* I think the libreplanet page says 18:00 BST, which is 17:00 UTC/GMT
and is not an inhabited time zone on March 7th (the switch to BST is
on 31 March). I think the ical file reflects 17:00 UTC.

I'm mostly sending this message to make sure *I'm* not
misunderstanding, as I don't want to miss it :-)
Meetup also says 18:00 GMT.

Dan