Re: Help with channel build system and package

From: Richard Sent
Subject: Re: Help with channel build system and package
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 22:39:39 -0500

Jesse,

I expect your issue is you have an extra gexp in
build-system/crosstool-ng.scm, line 71. I determined this by:

1. Examining the derivation Guix is trying to build
2. Examining the -builder file mentioned in the derivation
3. Observe that ct-ng-riscv64-unknown-elf-1.26.0-builder wraps
(crosstool-ng-build ...) in (gexp).

The package still did not build locally on my machine after removing it,
but it seems to have progressed to a further stage.

--
Take it easy,
Richard Sent