Online meetup on Monday (15th April)

From: Steve George
Subject: Online meetup on Monday (15th April)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 12:40:52 +0100

Hi all,

Our next online meetup is on Monday (15th April):

  17:00 UTC; 18:00 London; 19:00 Paris; 13:00 New York

Please come along if you'd like to chat about all things Guix and to meet other
Guix users. It's very informal, and driven by the groups interest and
questions. We've been trying to do some patch reviews, so if you'd like to
learn how to contribute to Guix there's opportunities to pair and learn
together.

All the details are on the Wiki:

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/PatchReviewSessions2024

There's a meetup page but you do NOT have to register there if you don't want
to receive updates - the link for the Jitsi session is on the Libreplanet Wiki.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Steve / Futurile