Re: file transfer

From: gfp
Subject: Re: file transfer
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 19:12:18 +0000

Hi Sy,

thanks for informing me.

I had the same problem with icedove and firefox recently after the
Wayland by default update.

As I installed icedove and firefox as user packages, it worked after I upgraded the user packages with "guix package -u" and maybe a reboot. I don't remember this last part.

What makes the difference if I install icedove and firefox as user packages
or install them in a profile?

Now after upgrading I have got KDE with X11 (like before)
and additionally KDE with wayland (which I didn't have earlier).

thanks for help

Gottfried